Meeeee <3

Monday, April 30, 2007

"From a rocking punk princess to a christ inspired falatic
thats me from the knife to the cross
finally realizing what my dream is to be
instead of living for the moment and skipping class
to living for god and kicking satan in the well u no
nothing but smiles on my face
yes finally im not a discrace
i can no longer be called a faker
but instead now called a succeeder
thank you to all the friends that gave me that big push
and to all the people that gave me that one last boost
i promise u i won't let u down
and i promise u one day ill leave this town
leave for bigger and better things
leave this town and in a few years return with a degree
when i get older i want to become a pastor
ya i no its not what u would see in me
but thats just a dream
i hope will come true
so i can get alot closer
and make up for all the years i left u lord
and i no that EVERYTHING is possible in the one the only
JESUS CHRIST our god almighty
amen"


It's people like Jen's story that make me have even more faith <3

2 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Blogger The Lang 6 said...

Nice words Lauren!!
-Dan

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Jenn is amazing.. I love her lots (friendly way). She has grown lotsly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home